Solid Carbide Burr, Bright, Cylinder Without Endcut
- Double cut - first choice for general machining, improves ease of control, increased metal removal rate, breaks swarf into manageable pieces.
- Shank - toughened and hardened steel shanks, provides rigidity and strength, prevents bending and reduces vibrations, improved tool life, ground to h6 (carbide) & h7 (steel)
- Brazing - special brazing elements provide excellent impact strength able to withstand high forces, able to withstand higher temperature without failing.
- Size range: 3.0mm - 16.0mm
- Available in Bright (P801), TiAIN Coated (P801C), and Aluminium Cut (P831).