Solid Carbide Burr, Bright, Ball Nosed Tree
- Double cut - first choice for general machining, improves ease of control, increased metal removal rate, breaks swarf into manageable pieces.
- Shank - toughened and hardened steel shanks, provides rigidity and strength, prevents bending and reduces vibrations, improved tool life, ground to h6 (carbide) and h7 (steel).
- Brazing - special brazing elements provide excellent braze strength, excellent impact strength able to withstand high forces, able to withstand higher temperature without failing.
- Ball nose geometry - skip flue grinding, increased strength at the centre, reduced chance of swarf congestion, improved cutting action closer to the centre.
- Size range: 3.0mm - 16.0mm
- Available in Bright (P811), TiAIN Coated (P811C), and Aluminium Cut (P841).