ForgeFast Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews - Box
Professional, elite performance multi-purpose woodscrews.
Ideal for fixing into most wood applications.
- Elementech 400 surface coating provides corrosion resistance.
- Salt spray tested to 400 hours.
- A Non-Cr, Cr3+, yellow/zinc plated surface is environmentally friendly.
- A deep torx compatible head ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and a firmer drive.
- Patented self-drilling thread - no pilot hole needed.
- Torx compatible insert for a highter transmission of power.
- Patented drill/drive shank for faster drive, reduced splitting and 'jacking' of the timber, increased pull-out and firmer fix.
- A sharp point for faster bite, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel.
- Unique self drilling shank drives into most substrates -including hardwood - with ease.
- Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Improved countersinking from recessed ribs.
- Impressive pull out value and less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
- Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing when used in substrates that flex in use.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
- Free torx bit with every box.
ForgeFast Elite Low-Torque Woodscrews - Kit
Professional, high-performance multi-purpose woodscrews.
Head: Countersunk torx compatible recessed.
Finish: Non-Cr, Cr3+, Yellow/Zinc Plated.
Free Torx bit with each size.
3.5 x 16mm (x150)
3.5 x 25mm (x100)
3.5 x 30mm (x180)
4.0 x 25mm (x130)
4.0 x 30mm (x140)
4.0 x 40mm (x100)
4.0 x 50mm (x80)
5.0 x 50mm (x55)
5.0 x 80mm (x65)